Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody going this weekend?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
PCA on Saturday
SCCA on Sunday
Bremerton Sportscar Club on Monday driving.gif

that is alot of cones to kill! I don't know if I can do it ALL myself. The jetta doesn't tow so well...
biggrin.gif
red914
well, if i wasn't doing the huge "drive-everywhere-to-see-family-members-who-won't-drive-to-see-me" this weekend, i would certianly come out and watch. burnout.gif

i could pedal my bicycle, as the teener is still learning to digest fuel again. or rather i need to retrain her to digest fuel again. yep, i can quit anytime...
Bleyseng
Nope, car is still throwing oil everywhere....

Geoff
J P Stein
My son, Joe, is coming up from CA over the weekend and we're goin' fishin'......the annual fall migration of the Steins to the Kalama river. laugh.gif

No AX till 19 Sept.
red914
kalama river? are steelhead running, or are you after something else?
J P Stein
Salmon. Chinooks...Kings to you Puget Sound pukes. biggrin.gif

15 lbs to...."here, there be monsters". I've seen them over 60 lbs in that little river. In small water, they can't go deep so they go long biggrin.gif In my younger days, I've chased then for a quarter mile & still lost em'. Now days, I just break off the monsters.
red914
if you post tales of your exploits, i would read them gladly!
J P Stein
QUOTE(red914 @ Aug 31 2004, 02:15 PM)
if you post tales of your exploits, i would read them gladly!

Heh, I've been knowed to do that. Heres a pic from last year. Tried to get a shot of a covey of em' moving thru.

Joe's got a new digital video cam to try out this year. The problem is one can't fish while taking pix.....and some of the "crew " don't like their picture taken while they are ....ah..fishing. rolleyes.gif
red914
makes me want to take up fly fishin' after a 20 year sabbatical. it is ok to take pictures of the fishies after they are caught!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.