This is a CHEVROLET Bowtie Black & Gold Dealership Clock. I believe that is from the 1980s with the black and gold color's scheme. It is 10" x 22" in size with an aluminum frame. This dealership clock is like new with no scratches on it at all. This clock is a must have for any motoring enthusiast. This sign will look fantastic on the wall next to your pride and joy, or just hang up in your office, to express your love of chevy. This is a incredibly beautiful clock, and the picture does not do it justice.

###############################PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU BACK###################################

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I can ship this sign for extra<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ferrari, Mercedes, bmw, Porsche, corvette, Lamborghini, alpha Romeo, Bugatti, Ferrari, gtr, fast, f1, formula 1, grand prix, antique, vintage, ceramic, porcelain, neon, metal, collectible, historic, hot rod, Plymouth, charger, mustang, neon, sign, hto rod, 911, Porsche, 928, 944, Carrera gt, carrera, cayenne, panamera, turbo, boxter, 914, 928, 991, 996, 924, v 8, v 10, v 12, v8, v10, v12, porsche, corvette, mustang, camaro, chevy, impala, bel air, el camino, silverado, tahoe, suburban,

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article