Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Collector's Insurance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mistro
I know I have seen threads on this before, but I've got a time crunch. Looking for an insurance company that:
1. Allows me to exceed 2500 miles per year
2. Allows me to be in AutoX events.
3. Allows a declared value
4. Needing to be garaged is OK
5. Cost from American Collectors Insurance on a $12K valuation is $189 with all of the above restrictions.
Any names, contacts would be appreciated. Rgds, Michael
seanery
Hagerty looks good. They don't want you to use it as a daily driver...you must insure another car with another company to get coverage.
mistro
I've got 3 other vehicles, definitely not a daily driver. How do I reach Hagerty? Rgds, Michael
Levi
QUOTE(mistro @ Aug 30 2004, 03:17 PM)
I've got 3 other vehicles, definitely not a daily driver. How do I reach Hagerty? Rgds, Michael

I use Hagerty, Great rates and great coverage.
Hagerty.com
Stutgart46
Leland West is great. Extremely friendly staff and they'll work with you. Sorry I don't have contact info.
anthony
I have hagerty and they seem good. I don't think any insurance company will cover you *during* an autocross. If you hit a cone and dent your door it would be on your own dime.
mistro
Haggerty does look good, forty bucks cheaper too. I'll check out the fine print tomorrow. Also will look at Leland West tomorrow too. Thanks! Michael
GaroldShaffer
One more vote for Haggerty. Very helpful & friendly.
Allan
I checked with Haggarty and the rate was really good, but like you say, gotta check out the fine print . boldblue.gif
seanery
yup, Hagerty's default for online quotes was way low coverage. Gotta bump that up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.