Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 or 911
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MXMARK
I was replacing the big battery in my 911 with a PC680 from Odyssey and the strap that holds the jack had a 914 part number on it. I thought this is cool, either Porsche was smart or the PO wanted my car to be like the 914. Hmmm....What other secretes will I uncover? What other parts come from the 914? Cool, Mark
Eric_Shea
Front spindle nuts carry a 914.341. number... I'm sure Rich can spend some idle hours in front of the PET to find a few more.
MXMARK
Cool stuff. I like hanging out with the 914 crowd now I know my 911 will fit in if you guy let me. Mark
Mark Henry
If it's 60's or an early 70's 911, I'm sure you will also find a couple of bug parts on it. Any part that starts with 111 or 113 is a bug part.

Guess that makes it a NARP rolleyes.gif
MXMARK
1985 911, but that is funny. So you are saying that early 911 are NARP (not a real porsche) I am sure some guys will love that. I am still cracking up. Thanks, I have not laughed in a while. Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.