Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Used GA 2.0L complete.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee1967
Used GA 2.0L motor that is still in a very rusty 1974 914 (production date 8/73). I bought the car locally from a "garage sale".......really.

The owner has not driven the car since 1990, but did start the engine last year. I have not attempted to start it yet, but do know that it turns freely with the starter with no strange noises or gaping holes in the case.

I consider this a good core engine to rebuid to replace your 1.7-1.8.

Serial Number is GA006726

$500 . All ancillaries included as a complete pull out motor.(Wiring, AC compressor, alternator, ECU, air cleaner, flywheel, injectors.)

Local pickup preferred, but I will put on a pallet and ship at your expense. If placed on a pallet, I will have to remove the heat exchangers as they are a little too long for standard pallet.

At the moment, I have no plans to sell any of the other parts off the car until I have reviewed what I need for my next project. (Again...very rusty. No body parts are salvagable.)

David Lee - Houston, TX
gcrotvik
PM sent re serial number.
dlee1967
I am in Seattle through Friday. No serial numbers or dusty pics until I get back to Houston at that time.
dlee1967
The motor is still available. I will update the first post in the thread when it is sold. No need to email or PM to ask. If the ad is still up. It is still available.

thanks....DLee

QUOTE(dlee1967 @ Jan 31 2012, 11:45 AM) *

I am in Seattle through Friday. No serial numbers or dusty pics until I get back to Houston at that time.

Lingcuisine
PM sent
dlee1967
Sale pending..................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.