Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diamond Solitare ring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
IronHillRestorations
Just in time for Valentines Day, a really nice diamond ring. Our jeweler estimated it to be .60-.75 carat. We would have had to pay to have it taken out of the mount and weighed, so we passed. He said this ring was probably around $2500 new, as the color and clarity of the stone are excellent. It's so good we first thought it was a CZ, and then he confirmed it to be a high quality diamond. Very elegant marquis cut in a very nice white gold mount. You'd pay at least $1250 at any pawn or re-sale store. $750
Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
I'm surprised at the interest! Here's a couple more pics. This is about as good as I can get with the camera I've got. My jeweler can talk to you about this if you want more info. It's not "certified" but that because it would cost $100-$150, and they usually don't do that for a stone less than 1 carat, but it is a real diamond, with excellent cut and clarity.
IronHillRestorations
The camera I've got isn't really great, so in some pics the stone looks a little colored, and foggy, but it's not at all. It also looks like there's some big inclusions, but there aren't any inclusions you can see with the naked eye.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.