Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S NOS Euro Tail Lense
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OU8AVW
This is a new part and it is perfect. AA and PP sell these for $250 per side. How about $200 shipped in the lower 48?
Open to trades.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
aturboman
If you've got a left side of the same I'd take it. Seems like all I can find are right side NOS lenses lately.

QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Jan 31 2012, 06:40 PM) *

This is a new part and it is perfect. AA and PP sell these for $250 per side. How about $200 shipped in the lower 48?
Open to trades.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

OU8AVW
I too only have this one. Please let me know if I'm too high on this part. I was too high once, but that was at a Dead show in Arizona.....
horizontally-opposed
PM sent!

pete
OU8AVW
Still available biggrin.gif
Accepting offers/trades
ChicagoPete
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Feb 1 2012, 09:08 AM) *

I too only have this one. Please let me know if I'm too high on this part. I was too high once, but that was at a Dead show in Arizona.....

You are pretty close, tougher sell though with only one side...as you are finding out!

Just as a point of reference, I sold a pair of NOS Euro lenses a while back for $350

6 years ago, when I was building my car, these were still available from the dealership, don't know if they still are, but, that is exactly how I ended up with 2 sets, I had a set and my builder bought a set from the dealership.

Hope this helps?

By the way...see you are in Annapolis! Class of '90 here from USNA

Peter
OU8AVW
I would probably buy a driver's side and mount this on my car if somebody had one biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.