Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 ancient literature
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cheapsnake
I've had boxes of this stuff lying around for years, promised myself that I'd actually read it, but it's probably not going to happen. It consists of:

16 copies (Winter '90 - Fall '93) of a publication called "Mid Engine Views", The Quarterly Publication of the 914 Owners Association and the 914-6 Club USA. Tech tips, racing news, ads and other misc.

60-70 copies of "European Car", "Automobile" and "Autoweek" ranging from the late 80's to around 2000. 14 have cover titles covering the 914.

11 copies of "VW&Porsche" (out of pub), late 80's - early 90's. Most have 914 articles.

6" stack of misc. Porsche catalogs covering the 914 from Performance Products, Stoddard, Tweeks (?), Automotion, others. They're old and obviously for entertainment value only, especially the prices drooley.gif .

I really don't know how to price this stuff, other than the cost of shipping plus a couple bucks for my time to sort it, pack it and ship it. I'm not looking to make big bucks off it, just to keep it out of the landfill and get it a new home. Shipping will likely be significant, even at media rates since the whole stash weighs a good 50 pounds.

So shoot me a line at ffr2776@sbcglobal.net and let me know if you can use any of this or all of it and I'll get a shipping quote.

Tom
JeffBowlsby
I may be interested Tom if its not too costly. If there is nothing in the "European Car", "Automobile" and "Autoweek" other than the 14 cover titles on the 914, can you toss them? Let me know what the cost is to 94583. I am especially interested in anything on the 1974 LE cars of course....

Thanks.
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Feb 1 2012, 11:59 AM) *

I may be interested Tom if its not too costly. If there is nothing in the "European Car", "Automobile" and "Autoweek" other than the 14 cover titles on the 914, can you toss them? Let me know what the cost is to 94583. I am especially interested in anything on the 1974 LE cars of course....

Thanks.

PM sent.
davep
Can you list the publication dates on the "Mid Engine Views" please? I may need a couple to complete my collection.
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(davep @ Feb 2 2012, 02:33 PM) *

Can you list the publication dates on the "Mid Engine Views" please? I may need a couple to complete my collection.

Sorry Dave, they're on their way to Jeff.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.