Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - FS - Center Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Sold - Console is in very good condition and has all the parts needed for installation. It does not include the sensors on the engine. There is a small rip on the passenger side up near the mounting bracket. I don't think it is visible once installed. Some light restoration and cleanup is all it needs to look great in a car. All parts in pictures are included. Shipping is $20.

There is also a NOS heater lever available with purchase for $60.

Thanks, Mark

---------------------SOLD--------------------------------
Tom_T
Mark - I'll take the NOS heater lever - so long as it is the angled center console style & if it's still 10-of-10 & rust free (sometimes they can rust in the packaging just sitting).

Please post pix or PM/email me with them.

TIA beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mepstein
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 2 2012, 03:30 PM) *

Mark - I'll take the NOS heater lever - so long as it is the angled center console style & if it's still 10-of-10 & rust free (sometimes they can rust in the packaging just sitting).

Please post pix or PM/email me with them.

TIA beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Tom - The buyer of the console gets first dibs on the nos heater lever. It's nos but does have a bit of corrosion. maybe 9 of 10. AA has new for ~$250.
mepstein
Available with console purchase.
Tom_T
OK - Thanx anyway Mark. I have a used one in as good or better shape anyway, but was just trying to get a one up 10-10 NOS.

Thanx too for the AA tip.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mepstein
Priced lowered to $199 biggrin.gif
mepstein
smile.gif
leo914wannabe
e-mail sent
mepstein
Never saw an email. Mark@MarkEpstein.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.