Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 for 55k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JmuRiz
That seller needs to put down the pipe.
wes
well it dose say "or best offer" w00t.gif
pete000
Bondo and fiberglass are not cheap you know ! lol-2.gif

DEC
55k or OBO ( blink.gif ) for a conversion av-943.gif

That's a joke but wait.....

my Grandpa said: Every morning it stands up a stupid buyer lol-2.gif
Black914_4
Looks nice though.
mepstein
The market will decide. It might be someones dream car. People have certainly paid more for less.
somd914
Looks like an awesome car, but if I'm going to drop $55k, I want the rest of the 930, not just the flares attached to a 914!
david63
No doubt he has a lot more than $55k in it but we all know the return on investment on a conversion (unless you find the person that just "has to have the car").
JmuRiz
QUOTE(somd914 @ Feb 3 2012, 05:06 AM) *

Looks like an awesome car, but if I'm going to drop $55k, I want the rest of the 930, not just the flares attached to a 914!

Now you're talkin!
dflesburg
Those Flairs look good...

Food for thought absolutely.... iron man ponders...
boxstr
Obviously there are no buyers here..! Someone may look at this car and figure why build it when I can buy it completed, turn key ready to drive.
$55k is only the price that the seller has put on the car, and is open to offers.
Not an unreal price, I have seen the 914 sell for more and very close to the price being asked here.
Craig at CAMP
ottox914
I still can't get my head around the round wheel arches. Looks odd to me. IF its all metal as he says, wow, thats a bit of work. 55k. I'd buy a nice RSA and still have 10-15k to throw into the 914Turbo.
BuddyV
The car is worth what someone will pay..... idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.