Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: My 1974 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Joedubs
Im putting my 914 project up for sale, and will consider offers on any of the individual parts. I've included the link at the bottom of the post to view more in depth pictures of the condition of the shell.

The shell is a 1974 (title in hand) 1.8L. I've welded on pelican flares, and done 95% of the required bodywork for them. I've also welded in a steel cage that exceeds club requirements (just needs a diag. bar to be finished). I bought the car for 3k, 2 years ago (complete running) and still have all the parts to get it back in that condition (which will be included with it if the buyer wants). The flares were ~1000. I'd like 2500 for the chassis as-is (not including suspension parts). I've repaired most of the rust that was found on the body of the car, and wouldn't hesitate to put it on a track.

The suspension parts that I have are as follows:
Bilstein shocks front and rear
Weltmeister rear springs
reconditioned rear swingarms
rebuilt 911 rear brake calipers
new brembo rear rotors
reconditioned front control arms (911 with sway bar mounts) with 911 torsion bars
Girling 4 piston brake calipers (rebuilt)
5 lug hubs with custom coleman rotors
911 front struts

The front setup (not including shocks) cost me right around 500 after putting all the parts together. The shocks/springs/rear brakes/rear hubs/trailing arms etc came in over 1200. I'd sell the whole suspension as listed for 1500 (the axle was a used one that I used for test fitting, and wont be included). Bearings are all pressed in, and everything is ready to bolt on.

If you come with a trailer and cash I'll let it all go (again, with every part I have laying around that came off/out of the car on day one) for $3500. Check out the thread that I posted below for pictures of the car before I started. It's a shame, but theres no reason that this thing can't get back to that former glory.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?show...=212085&hl=
GLWS...Your on the wrong side of USA for me!
chuckc
Looks like a great deal for someone!
mepstein
If you want to get your money back. start parting it piece by piece. More work than selling in one shot but more profit and it is always hard to find someone who wants the exact part selection you have for reasonable money.
mepstein
double post
chuckc
pm sent
billh1963
QUOTE(chuckc @ Feb 3 2012, 08:19 AM) *

pm sent

Chuck...this looks like what you have been searching for...
chuckc
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 3 2012, 09:32 AM) *

QUOTE(chuckc @ Feb 3 2012, 08:19 AM) *

pm sent

Chuck...this looks like what you have been searching for...

It completly is. I'm talking to my dad to see if he's willing to help me get it back together from this stage, if so I'll let my 76 go for $4,800...then I just need a buyer and everything's golden.
peace,
Chuck
porsha916
hi, How much for the 911 front suspension, including brakes and sway bar, not including shocks?
Joedubs
Sorry for the lack of attention, I just started a new job and I've been crazy busy.
Back up to the top.
Joedubs
Up to the top.
Joedubs
Nobody?
porsha916
hi, I am interested and would like to look at the 914. Please email (porsha916@msn.com) me with an address and a contact phone number. I am not sure when it I can make the trip, but I will contact you first.
Take Care
Bill
stuttgart46
You still got the suspension?
PM Sent
sda4property@gmail.com
My name is Scott Anderson. I would like to buy all the suspension & Rotors Brakes arms. Please call 562-983-8015
Joedubs
Sorry all, I've been very busy with a new job and school work. Bumping this to the top.
sda4property@gmail.com
JOE I HAVE CASH. PLEASE CALL EMAIL IS NOT HELPING. 562-987-1850
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.