Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Indian Larry, RIP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eeyore
I'm not a chopper guy, but I sure did like the way he built things. He liked to do everything himself and stated something to the effect of "I like to learn to do things myself. The deeper I get into a subject, the more I realize how much I dont' know about it."

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/31august04_...indianlarry.htm
ChrisReale
R.I.P flag.gif
bryanthompson
He's the guy that used to ride all laid back with his feet on his handlebars, right? I saw some of the biker buildoffs with him, really talented guy.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(bryanthompson @ Aug 31 2004, 09:11 PM)
He's the guy that used to ride all laid back with his feet on his handlebars, right? I saw some of the biker buildoffs with him, really talented guy.

thats him.. he has those retro choppers. very cool.

he'll be missed huh.gif
dinomium
he would stand on the saddle with arm out to the sides too... (there is a name for it, but not subject aprapo concidering...) He was a true maverick and will be missed!
rick 918-S
I admired his work and his out look on his life. He seemed to have figured out how to accept his life as it is and live it as it happened. RIP
morph
Thats too sad!!! I've watched him on TV doing these stunts, and I can't believe he died!!!! sad.gif
vortrex
QUOTE(dinomium @ Aug 31 2004, 08:22 PM)
he would stand on the saddle with arm out to the sides too... (there is a name for it, but not subject aprapo concidering...) He was a true maverick and will be missed!

this is the one that killed him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.