Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOT Funny off topic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
This is rated G and goes better with the sound on...I Fought the Law
SLITS
Hah! I loved it when they tried the first spin in front of the truck - now that's really thinking. They should hire the driver; it's for certain he's a hell of lot more capable than they are. smilie_pokal.gif
d7n7master
Awesome video!!!
SpecialK
That guy should be a DE Instructor...well, after he gets out of the slammer wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
Where's Daisy drooley.gif confused24.gif I would like to see how this finished. driving.gif
iiibdsiil
About 2 seconds after that, the cop pushes him through a curb and the tires pop off the rim...

They shoulda let him go just because. 3 strikes, your out, right? Lol.
i love porsche
i was rooting for the mustang in that one!
Andy
If at first you don't succeed, try try try try again!

That runner was pretty clever (for someone trying to outrun the cops in broad daylight), I'm told one of the glories of the PIT maneuver is that most people (never having spun a car at 60+mph) don't pull it out of gear before they start going backwards and the trans trying to push the tires forward while the road pushs them backwards means the car won't go forwards or backwards on it's own for a while!
iiibdsiil
We couldn't do that in our 914s. Lol. It would pop out of gear, then we wouldn't be able to find the proper gear again. I could see it now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.