Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 related toys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BKLA
The recent classified for a TFA 914 pillow kit from the '70's got me thinking - "who else has one of these and are there other 914 related toys out there?"

So, in the interest of wasting even more of our valuable internet storage space on yet another thread....

Here's my TFA blue 914 my then girlfriend (now wife of 30+ years) made me in 1977. it survived my two sons with only a bit of fading and one small stain!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

What you you have?

biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
I have a green one of those. 1977 the originals
rnellums
1970 Revell 914-6 model. Painted with the same paint as my actual car.
john rogers
My favorites...
nsr-jamie
These are kind of cool, a set of Kyosho 1:72 mini 914's with good detailing.

IPB Image
VegasRacer
Ceramic.
JeffBowlsby
There are a large number of 914 toys produced over the years...a lot are from europe. Here a few samples....
MDG
One of the Revell models taken apart and repainted Phoenix Red

Click to view attachment
computers4kids
QUOTE(john rogers @ Feb 4 2012, 09:22 PM) *

My favorites...

John,
That blue 914 barn find toy is my favorite. Is that the same one as on ebay for about $200.
Mark
john rogers
Mine was/is not for sale but there are probably others as the guy that makes them is in the Phoenix are I think and still doing it? He had a red one and a yellow one when I bought mine if I remember correctly.
jonferns
Here's one that I got as a gift last year from my girlfriend. It's an Advent (division of Revell) model. Someone had already assembled it in the past, but it's really awesome nonetheless. Details are nice, 1/25 scale, and the top comes off and stores in the trunk!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Inspiration for my 73 914-2.0 / "914-S" Resto ....... and to help with my "I really do like white 914s" 12 step program! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
.... it's the AutoArt 1:18 1970 914-6 diecast added last year.

shades.gif
VegasRacer
Watch out for termites. locust.gif
carr914
Click to view attachment
carr914
The Wttewaall Ceramics - I have the ONLY Chrome One piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bandi
IPB Image

This is a Siku I found at an antique store when I was 11 in a display case. The store owner said it wasn't for sale. 13 years later, I went back to his store and talked him into selling it.

nsr-jamie
This old model I have from Bandai never has been built.

IPB Image
914.SBC
That blue rusted teener with the for sale sign is my vote for the best #1 toy. piratenanner.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(bandi @ Feb 7 2012, 04:52 AM) *

IPB Image

This is a Siku I found at an antique store when I was 11 in a display case. The store owner said it wasn't for sale. 13 years later, I went back to his store and talked him into selling it.

this one is a Schuco 1/66 for sure poke.gif

this is how Sikus 1/60 look like:

Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif
Gustl
some more Schucos

Gustl
some rare Märklin Sets

Gustl
some old Gama

Gustl
extreme rare Minichamps (1 of 48)

914xr75
Been looking a long time for a nice light ivory toy. Didn't want to put out the $250 for the AutoArt model. Scored this Marklin from Lithuania for $25 including shipping. Going to restore it and change the color to light ivory. There is rust in the hell hole.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Jett
they need paint
Carl La Fong
You can enlarge this a bit if you want. Print it on photo paper (for strength) cut, fold, insert tab A into slot B etc. biggrin.gif You might even be able to change the color. smile.gif
Steve
QUOTE(BKLA @ Feb 4 2012, 07:18 AM) *

The recent classified for a TFA 914 pillow kit from the '70's got me thinking - "who else has one of these and are there other 914 related toys out there?"

So, in the interest of wasting even more of our valuable internet storage space on yet another thread....

Here's my TFA blue 914 my then girlfriend (now wife of 30+ years) made me in 1977. it survived my two sons with only a bit of fading and one small stain!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

What you you have?

biggrin.gif

Margie, the creater Of TFA was selling off her private collection at the literature show in LA. I picked up a perfect condition orange one.
Click to view attachment
914xr75
Finished the restoration and color change of the orange Marklin from a few posts ago. The cool thing about this little diecast is it has a little metal pull at the back of the car that pops the headlights up. I even added blue California plates.Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
My 914 has a toy...
rgalla9146
In my cabinet for years.
No idea where or when I got it.
I think it's soap
Sorry about focus.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.