Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 914 2.0 SSI Heat Exchangers - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hcdmueller
I have a good set of SS heat exchangers for a 2.0 system. They have a few bumps and bruises or dings and dents. Nothing serious. They are the later ones with stainless flanges. I just took them off my car and cleaned them up. I have gone a different route with my exhaust. Here are pics. If you want more then PM me your email address and I will send them to you. $450.00 OBO plus the shipping. Shipping will be through USPS since I am stationed in Germany. POST HERE FIRST if you want them.
hotlanta914
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Feb 4 2012, 10:47 AM) *

I have a good set of SS heat exchangers for a 2.0 system. They have a few bumps and bruises or dings and dents. Nothing serious. They are the later ones with stainless flanges. I just took them off my car and cleaned them up. I have gone a different route with my exhaust. Here are pics. If you want more then PM me your email address and I will send them to you. $450.00 OBO plus the shipping. Shipping will be through USPS since I am stationed in Germany. POST HERE FIRST if you want them.

I want them - I will PM you with my e-mail address
hcdmueller
Sold pending Payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.