Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shuie
Delete
john914somers
QUOTE(shuie @ Feb 4 2012, 10:55 PM) *

This stuff is too big for me to ship. It must be picked up in the Baton Rouge, LA area. I just checked and I cannot fit the hood or decklid into my car to get it to the shipper. They will fit in my wife's SUV or in a pickup, but I don't really have access to either.

$100 for the bumpers. The mounting provisions are reasonably solid on the bumpers, but they do need work. Some paint chips, cracks, etc., as well. They are serviceable, but not new or super nice.

$250 for the hood and decklid. Hood and decklid are real nice and have been drilled for pin locks.

The only thing I may possibly trade for this stuff is a solid set of stock seats.

bumpers...

hood & decklid...

Anyone need a set of reinforced trailing arms? They need bearings, paint, & probably bushings while you're in there. They already have the boxed reinforcement plates welded in... I can ship these for $150, or $100 in person w/o shipping.

If you could figure out a way to ship the hood and decklid, maybe have UPS come pick them up, I would buy them
charlesmac
I've got some seats, I can pull em out of the garage and send you some pics.
euro911
Is it me, or the angle of the pix ... the front bumper looks like it's been flattened out in the middle? confused24.gif
charlesmac
The vertical pic looks a little more curvular. Gotta be the angle I would think
racerbvd
Those fit very well, here are pix of them on a car..

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
shuie
Delete
dlee1967
Willing to pick up the hood and trunklid this weekend if you are available. Please check your PM. David Lee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.