Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermarket Reflector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lennies914
This is an aftermarket reflector in good shape. Some small scratches that should polish out. I was going to use it on my car but my car already has the holes drilled for the cut down 911 reflector.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
pdlightning
I found one of these in a box when I bought my car. It was brand new, has the trunk release and was wrapped in newspaper dated 1985. Not bad for a barn find!

I have always liked the way these looked!
Lennies914
QUOTE(pdlightning @ Feb 5 2012, 01:43 PM) *

I found one of these in a box when I bought my car. It was brand new, has the trunk release and was wrapped in newspaper dated 1985. Not bad for a barn find!

I have always liked the way these looked!

I would love to use it. I like the looks of it too. I just can't bring myself to drill more holes. I may have an extra trunk release also that I can throw in.
Jeffs9146
agree.gif

I know I was thinking that too!!
rallysport70
Did you find the extra trunk release? I may be interested, please let me know, thanks.
JStroud
Hey lennie, if the above sale falls through put it with my rear window and I'll pick them up next time I'm out that way.

Thanks
Jeff
Lennies914
Sorry guys, The reflector has been spoken for. I will respond in order of interest if it falls through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.