Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Falken Azenis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
Been looking for these tires. I checked Tire Rack and I didn't see Falken on their website. Do they carry these tires? Others (America Tire, Big O) have said thay don't make that size. I'd like to try these tires as so many people love them. Kumho comes highly recommended. Maybe I'll try them.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
only make a 225 in a 17 inch size
http://www.falkentire.com/tires_rt215_sizes.htm
Elliot_Cannon
NOW you tell me!!
I think you lied when you told me those donuts had no calories. So if I can't have the Falkens I guess I'll go with the Yokos.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 1 2004, 11:04 PM)
NOW you tell me!!
I think you lied when you told me those donuts had no calories. So if I can't have the Falkens I guess I'll go with the Yokos.
Cheers, Elliot

heheh, my donuts are fat free! lol biggrin.gif

go with some kumhos or yoko's

P.S. you guys drop albertos motor?
Elliot_Cannon
We were going to work of his car yesterday but I didn't hear from him and he wasn't home. I leave on a 12 day trip tomorrow so I won't be able to help him till I get back.
Cheers, Elliot
lagunero
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 1 2004, 11:11 PM)

P.S. you guys drop albertos motor?

I apologize for not calling either of you but I had to make up for AWOLing on my wife for last Saturday's Fun Run! Shopping...don't you just love it! I make this public because I have a commitment with Mike the Man and with this I can prove that I'm not stalling laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.