Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RS-60 replica in bare aluminum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
John Kelly
Check out this beauty:

http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/comm...d=9980171340570

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
seanery
There was an aluminum bodied car at Dunkels last year. Can't remember if it was a 550 or an RS/RSK though.
seanery
looks like a 550

IPB Image
Howard
The 718 has always been my favorite, and that looks half again better than the factory original.
How 'bout we lift the front and rear clips and put them on a boxster with the 'speedster' style windshield. Damnnnnn!
SpecialK
Now that's what I call SKILL! smilie_pokal.gif I would've loved to watch them hammer that one out. Maybe I could've picked up a few 'tips and tricks' on how to approach flaring my front fenders.
Aaron Cox
that is skill! reminds me of the 'alumatub' on american hot rod
dflesburg
I would trade my 914 for that car...
John Kelly
QUOTE(Special_K @ Sep 2 2004, 09:12 AM)
Now that's what I call SKILL! smilie_pokal.gif I would've loved to watch them hammer that one out. Maybe I could've picked up a few 'tips and tricks' on how to approach flaring my front fenders.

Hi Kevin,

Not to be immodest, but I can tell you everything you need to know about flaring your fenders.....unless you want fiberglass...

SpecialK
QUOTE(John Kelly @ Sep 2 2004, 01:24 PM)
QUOTE(Special_K @ Sep 2 2004, 09:12 AM)
Now that's what I call SKILL!  :trophy:  I would've loved to watch them hammer that one out.  Maybe I could've picked up a few 'tips and tricks' on how to approach flaring my front fenders.

Hi Kevin,

Not to be immodest, but I can tell you everything you need to know about flaring your fenders.....unless you want fiberglass...

Many thanks John....PM'd you! pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.