Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermarket Speaker Pods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tbox56
I found these on the Pelican Parts Forums, with mention that someone here was making them. That thread was over 10 years old though. Does anyone know if these are still made, and where I can find a set?

IPB Image

Thanks!
phatnine11
Tbox56,
Try this link: www.914ap.com. You can also look under the vendor member's forum for the 914 Appearance and Performance.
Cesar
tbox56
Thanks for the help! I was expecting that search to be a little tougher!
nsr-jamie
Very nice product. I have them too!!

The link is here http://www.914ap.com/

Don't forget to mention you are a 914 world member and you should get a better price (maybe 5% discount or so)

IPB Image

IPB Image

CptTripps
:: digging up an oldie ::

Found these in the basement. I bought them at the 2005 WCC. They were "experimental" at the time, as they have a rear baffle.

The speakers I have don't fit with the rear baffles in place.

Anyone else making these now? Is there anything different/better?
ConeDodger
I would buy Appearance and Performance Products through 914Rubber.Com. Mark stocks AP Products and ships pretty much the same day you buy. A&P is innovative and creative, but they get to shipping when they get to it. mad.gif
r_towle
Doug......Dremel the Baffle off
CptTripps
I'd rather not cut these up. The speakers that are in them haven't ever been hooked up. If I could just trade these with the speakers for a set of new ones that haven't been cut up yet, that'd be fine by me.

I was just wondering if someone else had another option of if this kind was still the best option.
brant
I have a pair I could sell for the right price
Mikey914
I do have these if you need them.
-Mark
(the standard model not the experimental version)
914forme
Mikey, I don't see them on your site confused24.gif
sfrenck
agree.gif Had to use the 914rubber search button to have it come up.
CptTripps
I'll put these up for sale and then get a new set...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.