Hate to sell it, but with a family of four its tough getting in any time to drive it! The car starts everytime and drives quite well for a 37 year old car.

Its an original 2.0 car but unfortunately has a 1.7 bus engine in it now. I do however have a 2.0 engine (Will add engine code when home) that goes with the car. Its an actual Porsche 2.0 4cyl with the 3 stud heads. When I bought the motor it was said to run. It will need to be put back together. I was in the process of adding a big bore 2.0 kit to it when I lost interest. You would either need to go with a big bore kit, or get a set of rings for the stock pistons as I manage to break a set of rings while taking the jugs off. I do NOT have the 2.0 tin, but do have the front engine cover with fan assembly.

The 901 shifts well, but 1st and 2nd will need to be rebuilt. If you baby it and shift slow there isn't any problems. Interior is in decent shape, but will need some attention to bring back to like new condition!

Yellow is NOT the original color. Not sure of the original color name, but its the light blue. Its not a show quality paint job, but does look nice going down the road.

I'm asking 3500$ firm with 2.0 engine but will entertain resonable offers without the 2.0 engine.

If you have any ?'s please feel free to respond to this post or call 707-535-9138.

Title is clean and registration is current! This is a blast to drive I just don't have time for it any longer.

Thanks for your interest.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article