914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
not getting laid for a while

Hmm... oh well!

M
GWN7
OUCH!!!
airsix
Wow. I hope the video was used in both civil AND criminal court. As judge I would sentence him to three years of bringing her a written apology and a dozen roses every day (at his expense) and a daily ball kicking by this young lady (or pinch hitter of her choice - like her NEW boyfriend perhaps).

I hope her dad or brother beat that guy into a puddle of pulp. That is the apitomy (sp?) of reckless behavior impacting others. At the very least that poor girl is going to have scarred up arms for the rest of her life. (My scars are 17 years old but a result of my own choices, not someone else's.) I watched it frame by frame to see what caused the fall and it looks like there was no way she could avoid sliding off the back. Once it was upright there was NOTHING supporting her weight except her hands on his shoulders. It looked like she "pushed off" but if you go frame-by-frame you can see she is desperately groping for something to hold onto.

-Ben M.
JmuRiz
Funny/odd thing is there is another vid of this guy from the day before this happend of him trying to do a stoppie and dumping his bike. How some people get a motorcycle license is beyond me. sheesh
Root_Werks
I put about 18k miles a year on my Bike. I just about live by it to get around because traffic around here SUCKS so bad. Seems like a bike is the only way to get around. I don't have a sport bike though, it is a 22 year old 650 that gets about 60mpg and can tack to 10krpm although I can't remember the last time I took it about 7krpm?

Anyway, yeah, this idiot should be tied by his hands and drug behind his own bike. Some people are stupid. I ride my bike rain or shine, dam even snow hasn't stopped me. Just ice will. I see idiots in cars and on bikes all the time. What a jerk, I hope the lady was okay. mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.