Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Mikey914 (Mark) is the BMOB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SGB
Well, there are some vendors that have a rep for delay and diversion, and then there is Mark at 914rubber. Honest as a 24 hour day, and twice as dependable.

THANK YOU MARK. You are the definition of straight-up good.

'Splainin' a little: We had a mixup, and through a series of events my order got lost. The BMOB has gone the extra mile to make it good, and for that I gotta publicisize my satisfaction.

Buy this guy's stuff. Great products, great customer care, and a great attitude too.
Oh, also great prices.

You are the MAN. The BIG MAN.

piratenanner.gif
Chris H.
Totally agree. Ordered the Fuchs center caps in the group buy a while back and was amazed at how he handled the swap-out of the fronts. First a very nice e-mail explaining the situation, then he just mailed the replacements out and then trusted us all to mail him the original ones back! WHO DOES THAT!?

I wasn't inconvenienced anyway because they were too purty to install. Gotta get my Fuchs re-done now.
wingnut86
Absotively one of the finest around, period.

And honest as well as ethical, something rare in larger operations in our market segment.

Cheers to Mark beerchug.gif
JawjaPorsche
I agree! His products are top notch and reasonably price. Great Service. We are very fortunate we have him to make our teeners look almost new!

Terry
Black22
agree.gif
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
I must say that without the support of the community here I would not be making thus stuff.

I've got over 90 items that I'm making now, and as you can see I'm rolling most of what I take in back into tooling.

I did a search to see how long it's been and found we're looking at about 6 years that I've been at this. I can't believe that it's been that long since the 1st part.

Here's the thread that started it all.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=35303&st=0

A big thank you to all that have suported my efforts beerchug.gif
TurbOH Brad
I have NEVER had a problem with Mikey. In the limited times I have done business with him, he has always been on the ball. I would never miss an opportunity to recommend his products.

As a side note, THANK YOU to SGB for voicing your gratitude publicly. Not enough of that happens in this business, and it's good to see someone saying something about their service when it's good, rather than remaining silent, and only bitching about the end results when they are poor!
shoguneagle
40.gif 150.gif 14.gif 016.gif brain.gif new_shocked.gif robot.gif very_first_smiley[1].gif jerkit.gif naughty.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif

Just had to use the "smilies"!!!! Thanks for all your excellent support and products.
reharvey
914rubber.com is the best place to buy our parts. I had an order get lost and another that wasn't right but Mark made it right. His parts are good quality and he stands behind everything he sells without question! Thanks Mark

RickS
Mark is a standup guy and agree 100% with the comments above.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.