Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Umzug nach Deutschland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sofi2t81
Hallo da draußen,

Da ich was von den deutschsprachigen Kollegen brauche, versuche ich‘s direkt auf Deutsch.
Ich werde Mitte 2012 aus den USA nach Deutschland zurückkehren.
Im Gepäck werde ich zwei Porsche mitnehmen.
74er Porsche 914, 2.0 (danach ein VW… sad.gif )
86er Porsche 911 Cabriolet.

Was brauche ich um die Kisten beim deutschen TÜV zuzulassen?
Der 914 hat:
Deutsches Licht, ohne Sidemarker
Brusch Schalldämpfer
D-Jet
Meilentacho
Noch die alten 165er M&S Reifen, aber die kommen in Deutschland runter sobald ich weiß was mir der Onkel einträgt.
Der 911 hat:
Deutsches Licht
Meilentacho mit km/h
Tom_T
huh.gif ... huh?

You're in Chattanooga, and most folks on here speak English.

Unless you're trying to reach the few German speaking members over there & here in the USA - then use of English would get more response to whatever the heck you're saying. blink.gif

Guten Tag! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
type47
dude, he's in Chattanooga, Bavaria, Federal Republic of Germany ...
'73-914kid
Ich hab' Deutsch nicht gesprochen fur ein jahr oder langer, so es ist nicht perfekt.

Our German friend is heading back over to the fatherland mid 2012, and is looking at bringing back a '74 914 and an 86 911 in a shipping container. The 914 is in Euro spec, light wise with lenses and with the warts removed. The 911 has Euro spec lenses as well.

I believe the question is in regards to what needs to be done to pass TUV inspection to be road legal in Germany...

Correct me if I'm wrong Fluent german people.....
SirAndy
QUOTE(sofi2t81 @ Feb 8 2012, 01:50 PM) *
Was brauche ich um die Kisten beim deutschen TÜV zuzulassen?
Der 914 hat:
Deutsches Licht, ohne Sidemarker
Brusch Schalldämpfer
D-Jet
Meilentacho
Noch die alten 165er M&S Reifen, aber die kommen in Deutschland runter sobald ich weiß was mir der Onkel einträgt.
Der 911 hat:
Deutsches Licht
Meilentacho mit km/h

So viel ich weiß sind die Sidemarker OK in Deutschland.

Schicke dem Gustl mal ne PM hier, der ist zwar in Österreich, kennt sich aber mit dem deutschen TÜV gut aus.

bye1.gif
sofi2t81
Hey guys

yes I'm from Chattanooga TN and I'm German. I will return to Germany in the mittle of this year and the questions I have are verry specific regarding the German TUeV.

I will also place this in a german Porsche Forum but I know there are many Germans reading here. (Not now because they are asleep....)

Peter
Gustl
besser noch - frag den Wilco (nickname: DEC), der ist aus Deutschland

meines Wissens sollte alles kein Problem sein, nur für den Bursch wirst Du vermutlich ein TÜV-Gutachten brauchen

ob der Meilentacho so eingetragen wird kann ich nicht sagen - in Österreich war's kein Problem

beerchug.gif Gustl
sofi2t81
Hallo Gustl,

mit dem Schalldaempfer hab ich kein grosses Problem. Wenn der TUeV den nicht will, dann MUSS ich ja den von MM aus Edelstahl kaufen. Gute Argumentation fuer die Haushaltskasse. biggrin.gif

Peter
Mark Henry
Hallo und Willkommen zur Welt 914 Traurig spreche ich nicht Deutsches und babelfish ist nicht sehr gut, aber hier alle haben wir eine Sache gemeinsam und die ist die Liebe für diese kleinen Automobile.
RickS
For those who are lost, this is a good translator http://translation.babylon.com/german/to-english/
Daiberl
Habe fuer Bekannte schon ein paar Porsche ruebergeschickt, der letzte war ein 911 SC fuer meinen Bruder. Tuev war kein Problem, er hat die das Parklicht anders verkabeln muessen, ansonsten wurde alles eingetragen und er hat ein kleines Kennzeichen bekommen da er US Bumpers hat und das "Kuchenblech" nicht gepasst haette. Tacho wird normalerweise auch in Meilen anerkannt, Du musst aber dann bei 50 Km/h (also etwa bei 30 Mls) einen roten Strich haben, dieser kann aber meines Wissens auch aufgeklebt werden.

Probiers auch mal bei www.pff-online.de, die haben ab und zu auch ein paar gute Tips.

- Juergen
bandjoey
Yes your nose runs and your feet stink. beerchug.gif But beer is beer and a 914 is a 914 in all languages. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Scotti @ Feb 8 2012, 06:56 PM) *

google translate reminds me of my GPS not too accurate but gets you there in the long run.

----------------------------------------
Hello out there,

Because what I need from the German-speaking colleagues, I try to be available immediately in German.
I will return in mid-2012 from the U.S. to Germany.
In my bag I'm taking away two Porsches.
'74 Porsche 914, 2.0 (after a VW ... sad.gif )
'86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet.

What do I need to allow the boxes to the German TÜV?
The 914 has:
German light without side marker
Brusch silencer
D-Jet
Miles speedometer
Even the old 165er M & S tires, but come down in Germany when I know what my uncle enters.
The 911 has:
German light
Miles speedometer with km / h

lol-2.gif

DEC
PM sent

Eingetragen bekommst du auf OE Fuchs bis 195/65/15

The Bursch exhaust is not a real problem it's depend on the inspector.

The Speedometer must have the markers for the German city speedlimits
and country speedlimit and at 120km/h that's the Autobahn speedlimit at
the most areas WTF.gif but we still have a lot of Autobahn areas with no
speedlimits aktion035.gif

All others send via PM

@Andy
Sidemarker are not allowed

SirAndy
QUOTE(DEC @ Feb 9 2012, 02:16 AM) *

@Andy
Sidemarker are not allowed

Interesting! Do you have to take them off completely or just disconnect them?
idea.gif
DEC
Andy,
The sidemarkers have to be disconnected and taped or
must be complete removed.

The reason for that is that the sidemarkers are not
type approved in Germany.

markyb
The translated reply is cracking me up..."I'm taking 2 Porsches away in my bag"....

TSA will love that. Aren't we limited to one porsche per bag?
SirAndy
QUOTE(markyb @ Feb 9 2012, 05:56 PM) *
The translated reply is cracking me up..."I'm taking 2 Porsches away in my bag"....

That's actually what he said in his post ... biggrin.gif
oldschool
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Feb 8 2012, 02:08 PM) *

Ich hab' Deutsch nicht gesprochen fur ein jahr oder langer, so es ist nicht perfekt.

Our German friend is heading back over to the fatherland mid 2012, and is looking at bringing back a '74 914 and an 86 911 in a shipping container. The 914 is in Euro spec, light wise with lenses and with the warts removed. The 911 has Euro spec lenses as well.

I believe the question is in regards to what needs to be done to pass TUV inspection to be road legal in Germany...

Correct me if I'm wrong Fluent german people.....

Können sie mir helfen mein motor entfernen..tomorrow lol-2.gif
SGB
People in Chatanooga speak "Ainglich", not "English". Kind of like people in Alabama. I'll bet a native 'Noogian could slaughter Deutch with about the same regard, and hopefully none have tried to converse with you in your native tongue.
sofi2t81
Well everyone who had any german language contact is eager to try it when get in contact with us. biggrin.gif
Sometimes it's funny sometimes it's amazing.
In the beginning it was hard for me to understand the "natives".
Now I'm looking forward to see the german english teacher dealing with my son's southern drawl. icon_bump.gif

Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.