Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to a dinner with the Governator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I,m going to a rubber chicken dinner with Arnold next week. If I can I'm going to let him know how bad the new smog law bill sucks. Wish me luck. biggrin.gif
Andyrew
So... Why are you going to this dinner?

Mucho luck to ya!!!
redshift
He owes me $18... he said he'd be back.... LIAR!

M
GWN7
Miles beat me to it...but it was only $10 wink.gif biggrin.gif
smg914
Just tell him how much you enjoyed his great speech on Tuesday night, then confront him with the smog issue.
Allan
Okay, managed to get most of the dry rubbery chicken down. Listened to what he had to say. Couldn't get closer than 20 feet. So sorry I failed in my quest to deliver the message. sad.gif Gotta write some more letters tonight.
wheelo
You are not worthy .... 20 feet is nothing .... sounds like a schmooze-fest anyhow.... you push your way-up shake his hand... and threaten his family..... something -like...
"My cousin Vinny wants to help take your kids on a long vacation"..... But , "hey, this smog -bill thing could just disappear, right"...."Then all is forgotten".... "By the way, I thought you were great in that Star Trek movie"... "Way-back when" ......

smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.