Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - FS - Porsche 914 '75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mepstein
1975 with 89,000 on the odometer and the title. Stored in garage for the last 10 years. Bumpers backdated to earlier model and rear bumper and engine lid are included. Car seems to be solid, both doors shut with people in the car and there are only a few spots of rust bubbles under the paint. Area behind rocker panels appear to have the jack pad deleted and solid plate instead. Rocker panels are stainless steel. Engine starts runs with a single carb but really just enough to move the car around or get it on a trailer. Both trunks have been repainted with grey speckle paint. Brakes work but should be gone through before real driving. Hell hole seems to be solid. I have not removed carpet, backpads, or other items looking for rust. I’m sure this car has it’s issues but seems to be a solid car that could be made into a driver. I think this would be a great project car for someone who plans to tear it all down and do a conversion to a 6 or suby powered, flairs, ect, rather than breaking apart a more original car. Good title. $749.00 Thanks, Mark

*car currently is running headers but I have a complete core engine with heat exchangers that will go with the car for FREE.

*steering wheel will be replaced prior to purchase with an oem plastic rim model.

Sold!
Jaymann
I might want this.
mepstein
You know you do! biggrin.gif
mhuber45
PM send, very interested
rnellums
This price seems too good to be true!
mepstein
QUOTE(rnellums @ Feb 11 2012, 08:22 PM) *

This price seems too good to be true!

If you want to pay more, I'll take it. biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
if you were closer this would already in my driveway. dry.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 12 2012, 09:32 AM) *

if you were closer this would already in my driveway. dry.gif

Haul it back when you go for Hershey, that is what I'm considering. poke.gif
porsha916
hi, I am interested in the 914, I would like a few more pictures of trunks, hell hole, floors, and bottom of car(doesn't have to be on a lift). An address where the car is located and a contact phone number. My email: porsha916@msn.com
Take Care
Bill
mepstein
More pics- Hellhole seems to have some metal plate welded over top. Crack in windshield, ect.
mepstein
Price drop to $899.00 smile.gif
mepstein
Some more photos. This is a project car and is priced accordingly. smile.gif
porsha916
I will give you a call, I will be down in the area on sunday/monday, with my trailer! driving.gif
Take Care
Bill
mepstein
Closer inspection of the car looks like an earlier body with a '75 vin. Vin on windshield matches vin on title but there are no mounts for the 75 bumpers. The door sticker vin is a 74. Car is sold - As-Is". New lower price $749 biggrin.gif
mepstein
Just lowered price to $749.00!!! biggrin.gif
patrick3000
This looks like an interesting car, what is going on with the left rear suspension?
mepstein
QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Feb 21 2012, 10:44 AM) *

This looks like an interesting car, what is going on with the left rear suspension?

Nothing that I know of. It's parked on a pretty steep hill so it's squatting on one side. All my cars look like that when I park in that section off my driveway.
porsha916
hi, I didin't make it down to your area on monday, I got delayed at my brothers, went home with an empty trailer sad.gif , I am still interested!!!.
Take Care
Bill
Mikey914
You shoud advertise this a fiberglass front bunmper, buy it and get the car for FREE. I know there were a few guys looking for those.

Bump biggrin.gif
mepstein
I have the rear bumper too. smile.gif

There is a lot of interest and I am giving one person until the end of the day to tell me if he is buying.
billh1963
If this were closer I would buy it and utilize my new found parting skills!

Actually, the car looks pretty good and probably worth saving from an East Coast perspective. West Coasters break a car if they see surface rust on a brake rotor! poke.gif
mepstein
Sold to a very nice 914World member. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.