Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 20x8 Enclosed trailer- Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
JRust
I am selling my enclosed trailer to buy the lift I want. I will get much more use out of it than I ever will out of my trailer. Plus I picked up a nice little tilt trailer that will haul my 914's. I also have a flat tow kit. So in my search for a cheap used scissor lift. I've come to realize I should just sell my trailer & get a nice new scissor lift.

This is a nice solid enclosed trailer. I don't see a brand name on it & it was made in 1972 according to the title. It is not a rv trailer converted. It is a nice solid car trailer. I took it in & had the bearings packed. I also had them check the brakes & make sure all the lights worked as they should. It does need 2 new vents on top as both are cracked. Otherwise it is ready to go. It has an electric winch installed but it is just a 1000lb. It has extra lighting inside too. The guy I bought it from used it as his woodworking shop. Call me with any questions- Jamie five41 five1zero 00eight6
914itis
What do you want for the flat tow? Is it for a 914?
JRust
QUOTE(ppetion @ Feb 10 2012, 02:34 PM) *

What do you want for the flat tow? Is it for a 914?

My flat tow kit isn't for sale. Sorry sad.gif It is just to handy to have around. I have used it many times & love the thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.