Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 911/914 Strut Caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I need two strut top caps in good condition. I need to send my suspension off to powdercoat and I am short these parts (they are still attached to the car!).

See picture below for clarification of what part I'm after. They need to be somewhat rust free a have all the nuts in tact and in good condition.

Thanks!

Greg
bdstone914
Greg,
I am sure I can come up with a good pair of those. I would not powder coat them as I do not think the rubber will do will at the 350 degree powder coating oven temp.
How about $30 shipped.
I will check the rubber condition as they can get old and crack.
By the way they are called strut mounts.
Bruce

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 10 2012, 12:50 PM) *

I need two strut top caps in good condition. I need to send my suspension off to powdercoat and I am short these parts (they are still attached to the car!).

See picture below for clarification of what part I'm after. They need to be somewhat rust free a have all the nuts in tact and in good condition.

Thanks!

Greg

gcrotvik
Hi Bruce,

Thank you! I will PayPal you in a few minutes. By the way, did you ship the 74 manual?

Greg

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 10 2012, 11:10 AM) *

Greg,
I am sure I can come up with a good pair of those. I would not powder coat them as I do not think the rubber will do will at the 350 degree powder coating oven temp.
How about $30 shipped.
I will check the rubber condition as they can get old and crack.
By the way they are called strut mounts.
Bruce

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 10 2012, 12:50 PM) *

Thanks!

Greg

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.