Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Jacco & Jeroen!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
These two Dutch guys came over to visit and BS about 914's when I was in Port Zeeland, NL. We had a great time looking over Jacco's stash of 914 info including that 1969 914/6 Promo brochure with pictures of the number 4 car. Way cool!
Brad should talk Jacco out of that.....to help him with the resto of the car.
Thanks again Jeroen for the Kph speedo as I am installing that today.

Both of these guys promised to come to the next WCC too! (Howard, we need to set them up with rides)

I still haven't seen a running 914 in Holland, does one exist???

Geoff
Bleyseng
would help if the effin pic would load.............
Jeroen
Hey Geoff,

Welcome home biggrin.gif
We enjoyed spending time with you, Monique and Zack

cheers,

Jeroen
F4i
They are too busy helping everybody else out. If not for both of those guys my car wouldn't run or look as good as it does now. If I can get away I would like to meet them at the next WCC. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
WWC or Bust! smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif driving-girl.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 5 2004, 05:45 AM)
WWC or Bust!

Yes sir!!!
seanery
WWC?

Wild West Classic? wink.gif
Howard
QUOTE(seanery @ Sep 5 2004, 05:31 AM)
WWC?

Wild West Classic? wink.gif

It could happen biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Thats a cool name!
Jacco
Hey guys,

Very nice to meet you to Geoff, and Monique too off course, hopefully we'll meet again!

I'm putting some euro's aside trying to save enough to cross the big pond on my way to the WCC....

and yes there are some 914's driving in holland, but they are a bit shy and tend to hide when people are watching. wink.gif

I had the opportunity to drive ours for some kilometers again this weekend. waaay cool. makes my hart beat faster, that's for sure! smilie_pokal.gif

greets
Jacco de Haan
Delft the Netherlands
rick 918-S
How do you pronounce your name? is it like Jake ko, Jack ko, or how? I mean Jeroen Is like Ya roon... I want to say it correctly went we meet at the WCC. wavey.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 5 2004, 09:47 PM)
How do you pronounce your name? is it like Jake ko, Jack ko, or how? I mean Jeroen Is like Ya roon... I want to say it correctly went we meet at the WCC. wavey.gif

more like

dschak-o

like the "chacko" in "nun chacko" ...
wink.gif Andy
Jacco
Almost Andy biggrin.gif

more like the "Ya co" that will do the trick wink.gif

start practicing LOL, maybe I could add a sound bite

greets
Jacco
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.