Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm not sure what I did
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Text is about 6 point, pictures are tiny and it's hard to read. The rest of the web, my desktop and applications are fine. I've tried my controlsand looked at the FAQs but, I can't find anything for font size. It's probably something simple I'm overlooking but, somebody help.

Thanks

Dave
76-914
I can't read your msg. The print is too small.
jonferns
av-943.gif
DNHunt
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 10 2012, 05:02 PM) *

I can't read your msg. The print is too small.

I had to read your reply a couple of times. I thought you were referring to the size of my glass. beer3.gif beer3.gif

Dave
Mark Henry
Your arms are too short...happens with age. smile.gif
poorsche914
Press the CTRL and + keys at the same time. Maybe tap a couple times to enlarge the text, etc.

type.gif
rohar
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Feb 10 2012, 05:18 PM) *

Press the CTRL and + keys at the same time. Maybe tap a couple times to enlarge the text, etc.

type.gif

I tried that just for kicks, I didn't have any problems before. MR. HENRY IS HUGE.

Someone pass the eyebleach please?
balljoint
Eat some of the mushroom, Alice.
NORD

Put your glasses on Dave sunglasses.gif
Cap'n Krusty
If you think WE'RE tiny, you should see the guys over on the Bird 911 forum .................

The Cap'n
DNHunt
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Feb 10 2012, 05:18 PM) *

type.gif

That worked great. Now to try it on the pint glass of beer.

Dave
euro911
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 11 2012, 06:07 AM) *
If you think WE'RE tiny, you should see the guys over on the Bird 911 forum .................

The Cap'n
agree.gif You still have your '65, John? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.