Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Late heat exchanges in good condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OU8AVW
I'm looking for a decent set of late (75-76) heat exchangers. My j-tubes are good and I have the air controllers. I haven't seen what they go for but I would think they are reasonable??

Let me know what you have. Thanks in advance biggrin.gif

Mike-
mepstein
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Feb 11 2012, 01:59 PM) *

I'm looking for a decent set of late (75-76) heat exchangers. My j-tubes are good and I have the air controllers. I haven't seen what they go for but I would think they are reasonable??

Mike-

I have a set on an engine I just picked up. I'll take a better look at them and some pics. Your close enough that I may be able to drop off or meet up with you on my way down to Scotty B's. mark
lrm914
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Feb 11 2012, 03:59 PM) *

Mike-

I have a complete exhaust system for that car I may be willing to let just the HE's go. They are in fantastic condition, shiny, no rust...also have an ansa exhaust almost new, still has the ansa stickers on the muffler, and gaskets to mount to the 75-76 system. Really great condition!

PM me.

LArry
914itis
I have a set almost complete  if you need them right away pm me and I will make arrangements or I can being them to Hershey.  I will send you some pics if you want , include your email on your post. 
OU8AVW
I think I found some. Thanks to the folks who replied. Bruce hooked me up with a client who has a set.

Mike-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.