Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa Trim Bits & Early Window 'button' also now needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mr Pharmacist
Hi,

I'm looking for a couple of the items circled below - used is fine as long as they are in reasonable condition, and i need postage to the uk.

I also need an early window button like the red items shown in the image below - AA dont seem to list them any more.

can anyone help?

thanks
Stuart

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
I remember seeing some at my shop (somewhere) ... I'll see if I can locate them.

If not, with the amount of cars being parted out, there should be some available out here.
Mr Pharmacist
bump with update WTB

Thanks
euro911
The good news is that I found the ones I had at the shop piratenanner.gif

The bad news is that that when I removed my top to repaint it, found out mine were missing too blink.gif

Sorry. I'll check with a few locals who have some 'junk' cars ... meanwhile, check with Rich (rdauenhauer) to see if he might have some
jaxdream
Mikey914 / 914rubber.com sells the buttons. give him a call / email.

Jack
Mr Pharmacist
QUOTE(jaxdream @ Feb 14 2012, 03:51 PM) *

Mikey914 / 914rubber.com sells the buttons. give him a call / email.

Jack

Does he? Damn, I just placed an order with him a couple of weeks ago too - I haven't seen them on his website though? Are they not on there?
Mr Pharmacist
quick bump - window buttons now sorted - still looking for the targa trim bits?

and does anyone have any of these door plugs they dont need? i need a full set - can't seem to find them here in the uk....

thanks

Click to view attachment
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Mr Pharmacist @ Feb 23 2012, 08:19 AM) *

quick bump - window buttons now sorted - still looking for the targa trim bits?

and does anyone have any of these door plugs they dont need? i need a full set - can't seem to find them here in the uk....

thanks

Click to view attachment

Hi,
I can send you sone as I bought a box of 100. Your other option is a VW beetle parts wharehouse. Here we have California Imports....the UK must have a store that supplies parts for Beetle restos. They are the same part used in all late 60-70s Beetles.
If you strike out, I'll send you some for the cost of the postage.

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.