I have what I believe to be a Zenith Zodiac CH 601 Series/ KFM 107 Engine / Mazda Renisis Rotary Engine. I have aquired this aircraft and am not sure what all is here. I see assembled wings, a seat, wheels, a 1/2 built cab, engine with prop, the mazda 6 cylinder engine, dash guages and a ton of sheet metal and other misc. parts. The work bench and any parts / tools & manuals associated with this aircraft project goes with the sale. I believe this set up retail is around $20k. I am selling As Is and will take the best offer I receive. Disclaimer, I have zero knowledge about this set up and while everything looks mechanically sound, I have no idea as to the true condition so please refrain from technical questions. This gentleman started this project and his health declined. I am open to trades. I do not have a title; however, there is quite a bit of paperwork and hand books.

I also have a 1979 Mercedes 4 door, 1971 Porsche 914 & a 24' Mac Gregor sail boat all on CL. I would be willing to sell all for $3k.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!