2000 Ducati 748 low 10xxx miles on it. Ok here's the deal. I went down on a low speed slide (oil in the middle of the road and I live up in a hill, so not a good mix!!) Bike would have just had scratches but it slid and hit the back of a truck right on the hitch. Mechanically perfect, cosmetics need work Or slap some track skins and you have a track bike!! (call or txt for full detail) not salvaged tittle, currently non-op status .
bike is naked but i do have the fairrings minus the headlight area, thats where the damage happened.
The vehicles I would be willing to trade for are: 75 or older Chevy Blazer/Jimmy/K5 and a 73, 74 maybe 75 Porsche 914 2.0 , fj40 pre smog.
Well God Bless thanks for reading names Chris cell is
(562) 556 6495. Call for any pics and I'll answer your questions.

Ignore keywords: trade bike streetbike k5 jimmy blazer porsche 914 2.0 street bike ducati 748 e is currently fully naked, I wanted to turn it into the Ducati street fighter and if I don't trade or sale it thats what I'm gona do. Well that's the story, now the only two vehicles I'm looking for are: 75 or older Chevy Blazer/Jimmy/K5 and a 73, 74 maybe 75 Porsche 914 2.0 But if you think you might something cool the worst that could happen is I say "no thanks" so let me know what you have. Well God Bless thanks for reading names Chris cell is (562) 556 6495. Call for any pics and I'll answer your questions. Ignore keywords: trade bike streetbike k5 jimmy blazer porsche 914 2.0 street bike ducati 748

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[url=http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/mcy/2844328989.html]View the full article[/url]

[size=4][b]THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD![/b]
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening![/size]
Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!