Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More wiring questions...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
On a later car, there's a green while coming off the main battery harness fuel pump sub harness. Id this for the resistor block on the battery standoff?

It's hard to confirm and find in the schematics. I'd like to know before I snip and yank.

Thanks in advance.
dlee6204
I believe its the wire to the oil temp sensor.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 12 2012, 01:50 PM) *
On a later car, there's a green while coming off the main battery harness fuel pump sub harness. Id this for the resistor block on the battery standoff?

It's hard to confirm and find in the schematics. I'd like to know before I snip and yank.

Thanks in advance.

Huh? Have you been drinking again? biggrin.gif

If you are talking about the green/black wire that comes out of the main harness below the battery tray, near the fuel pump, that's for the oil-temp sender on the taco plate.

idea.gif
Tom
By later car, do you mean 75/76? I have a wire coming out of the main harness near the ECU that hooks to the oil temp sensor wire, car is 76. Don't see any other single wires in that area coming from the main harness.
Tom
Drums66
..... Ditto, Oil temp sender on taco plate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.