Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2005 Volvo XC90 for sale - $9000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
biosurfer1
I am selling this 2005 Volvo XC90 SUV for my fiance's aunt. She has owned the car since brand new and it is in excellent condition inside, outside and mechanically. All maintenance and service has been preformed on time and full service records since new come with the car. All major items including timing belt, water pump, filters, all new AC parts (evaporator, refrigerant), brake pads all within the last 20,000 miles.

The car features:
2.5L 5 Cylinder Turbo engine
130,xxx miles
Automatic Transmission
White Exterior, Tan Leather Interior (both in near perfect condition)
Moon Roof
3 Row Seats
Anti-lock Brakes
Dual-zone Climate Control
Front Airbags (Driver)
Front Side Airbags (Driver)
Leather Interior
Side Curtain Airbags
Traction/Stability Control

Asking $9000, but special consideration will go to World members beer.gif

Full disclosure: The car was rear ended in 2010 and professionally repaired (full documentation included). It has been a very reliable car and anyone interested will not be disappointed.

Clean title and I have run the Carfax which is available to potential buyers. All manuals and service records are included. The snow chains pictured are also included as a bonus!

I am available for test drives in Sacramento during the week and Roseville on the weekends. PM me with any questions or feel free to call me at (916) 251-9146 (like the google voice #? biggrin.gif).

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
biosurfer1
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.