Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Bumpers/tops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
At the recommendation of Mepstein, I'm posting here for a front and rear fiberglass bumper. Style doesn't really matter, and the worse shape they're in, the better. I'm trying to keep the cost as low as possible. If not fiberglass, then I'd be open to a set of used/rough condition rubber tops for the front and back. Thanks for your interest!

-George
timofly
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Feb 12 2012, 09:45 PM) *

At the recommendation of Mepstein, I'm posting here for a front and rear fiberglass bumper. Style doesn't really matter, and the worse shape they're in, the better. I'm trying to keep the cost as low as possible. If not fiberglass, then I'd be open to a set of used/rough condition rubber tops for the front and back. Thanks for your interest!

-George

George,

I've got a front and rear top (I think) that are pretty ugly that you can have for the shipping cost from 07869.

Tim

Krieger
Dang, I posted a month or so ago looking for these. Let me know if George doesn't want.
etcmss
i have a front top piece if someone is interested does have a bad spot as shown
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.