Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all Rotary dude!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
Calling all Rotary projects done or not I'm getting ready to start my project/Web TV show and would like to get input on people that have completed there car, or really what part of the build has just slowed them down.

Looking for maybe some stories of people and shops that are building some cool conversions that I can shoot and add to the new program.

This first part of the show will be about the 914 and Rotary power...
also would love to get some input on any other cool projects and stories of your ownership of your 914.

Please support my u tube channel....at this point its just a working name of (914oldschool) it may change.

Please no haters... shades.gif

Sorry Andy if this is in the wrong area..can u move it. blink.gif
oldschool
I guess I was right ...not to many Rotary 914 catz.. confused24.gif
euro911
Paging Rotary'14 ... where are you, Robert?
PanelBilly
Hey, I'm the Rotary District Community Service Chairman, but I guess that's not going to help you at all....

...except keep your post on top
rick 918-S
Not a Rotary but.... assimilate.gif
Rotary'14
QUOTE(oldschool @ Feb 13 2012, 12:23 AM) *

Calling all Rotary projects done or not I'm getting ready to start my project/Web TV show and would like to get input on people that have completed there car, or really what part of the build has just slowed them down.

Looking for maybe some stories of people and shops that are building some cool conversions that I can shoot and add to the new program.

This first part of the show will be about the 914 and Rotary power...
also would love to get some input on any other cool projects and stories of your ownership of your 914.

Please support my u tube channel....at this point its just a working name of (914oldschool) it may change.

Please no haters... shades.gif

Sorry Andy if this is in the wrong area..can u move it. blink.gif

somebody call me?
Hey Jaime,,,
You have my # and you could've called me on the phone. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I haven't been too active lately,, I've been learning how to snowboard! (yes,, even in this crappy so cal winter)

OK,, I get it. I am checking in officially. I know of one other "active" rotor head,, but he might only be looking in the "parts for sale" section.

-Rob's in da house
oldschool
Yeah I know I got your number aktion035.gif But really is there a running Rotary out there(so cal) confused24.gif love to chat and put on the web if I can.
Robert I know you said you are camera shy,but you can help me out...right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.