Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Clutch kit, other new parts, and some used, too
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
New clutch kit, 6 spring disc, all the goodies, same as the Pelican "super kits".

Their prices: Without a new flywheel, $635, mine, $500. With a new flywheel, $860. They are asking $1044! Save a lotta money, get quality parts and help me clean out my inventory! One kit only! Flywheel available separately, $350.

SOLD! Original equipment 1.8 piston and cylinder kit (93mm), TWO only, new in boxes, $300 each set. I might talk on these.

Pair of early ball joint 911 front struts, very nice condition, no slop in the mounting holes, 3" caliper bolt spacing, $200/offer. Shock absorber inserts NOT included, but the nuts and the spindle nuts are there.

Buncha tail lights, some with housings, some without, some pretty nice, some less so. Look at my previous ad here: <http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=138603&hl=tail+lights> It's got pictures. Prices reduced!

All prices are plus shipping, and I ship the cheapest or most convenient method at the time. Cal people pay sales tax on the new parts.

Gone to Bruce Stone! Couple of nice Std/Std 1.7/1.8 cranks, couple of sets of 1.7 connecting rods. Nice condition.

Cash talks, Paypal welcome, as are postal money orders. I NEED to move this stuff!

Thanks for looking!

The Cap'n
76-914
I'm interested in the lock parts. pm sent
Meoshe
Do the 911 struts come with hubs by chance?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Meoshe @ Feb 14 2012, 05:21 AM) *

Do the 911 struts come with hubs by chance?

For an extra charge, I could probably find a pair of the correct ones somewhere in the parts mountain ................ Maybe some rotors, too. No calipers, though.

The Cap'n
Meoshe
That would save me a ton of hassle of finding a vented caliper setup. Could you kindly PM me an asking price, I would pick up the items in Pasadena.
MartyYeoman
PM sent on 1.8 distributor double vacuum unit, new in box, NLA
Cap'n Krusty
There seems to be some confusion regarding the 1.8 distributor vacuum unit. It's ONLY the vacuum can, NOT the whole distributor.

The Cap'n
Meoshe
Any luck finding hubs? Please let me know either way.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Meoshe @ Feb 15 2012, 10:08 PM) *

Any luck finding hubs? Please let me know either way.

I have a number of hubs, but they're of several different configurations. I should be able to compare them with some on a car by the middle of next week.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.