Looking to get a feeling for the market. Possibly willing to trade 1973 Porsche 914 for a 3 series e46 wagon in good condition.
List of modifications include:
-2143 type 4 engine with Dual Weber carbs. Engine was balanced, blueprinted, with Stainless valves and porting/polishing. Flywheel HP around 145.
-Freshly rebuilt transmission with stock gear ratios; shifts perfectly. Brand new Sachs clutch kit installed when gearbox was rebuilt.
-Autocross setup suspension with delrin rear trailing arm bushings and Elephant racing front a arm bushings
-Rotors, calipers, and pads are all fresh with less than 10,000 miles on them, and no autocrosses.
-Custom roll bar and door bars, with brand new carpet kit
-brand new seals throughout the entire cabin.
-Sony XPlod stero with custom center console. Sound system sounds great. All modern equipment
-There are a few minor scratches and paint chips, and the paint looks relatively old. It needs a fresh coat of paint if you're looking for a show car. It handles very well, and corners tighter than any other car on the road. Motor runs excellent, and gets 31mpg on the freeway.

The 914 has been a daily driver for me for the past 3 years, and has run flawlessly the whole time. I'm looking for something more comfortable now though.
I'm looking for a 3 series e46 wagon with less than 150,000 miles in good condition with a clean title. No real preference on color, but full service history would be a nice addition.

Email for other pictures, or if you're interested. Again, this is just a feeler, but if the right offer comes up, than I may consider letting it go.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!