Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black 73 2.0 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
reharvey
Installed the motor into my 73 project a few weeks ago. Cranked it up last week and let it run for about a half hour. Good oil pressure and no leaks! It's a 2056 with KB pistons and webcam. Also installed a set of silver trim rings on the dash gauges that I bought from one of our own here at the forum ( spunone ). They're good quality and are a perfect fit. Can't wait to take a spin around the block when the weather warms up here in Ohio.
SUNAB914
Looks very nice and clean. Enjoy!
JawjaPorsche
Wow! That looks awesome! I know it is killing you that you can't drive it. sad.gif
DRPHIL914
very nice!! awesome, - trim rings look great, i would love a set of those- did he say where he got his?

reharvey
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 14 2012, 11:43 AM) *

very nice!! awesome, - trim rings look great, i would love a set of those- did he say where he got his?

Paul makes these trim rings. You can send a PM to spunone and see if he has anymore on hand. Ray
etcmss
can you explain the air cleaner-not stock but how does this one allow all the hoses to connect.
Gary
reharvey
QUOTE(etcmss @ Feb 14 2012, 02:52 PM) *

can you explain the air cleaner-not stock but how does this one allow all the hoses to connect.
Gary

The black thing covering the top of the throttle body is the top off a paint can. It's just there to keep things from falling into the motor while I'm still working on it. Does look kind of strange in the photos! dry.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.