Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For us CW's out there
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mercdev
Anyone have a URL for replacement car decals (like the yellow emissions sticker in the engine bay, etc.)?

Is this something *only* available from Porsche if at all? I wouldn't consider my car concours quality by far, but I'd like to replace some of the aged/missing items.
smg914
Replacement engine bay stickers are not as readily available for the 914 as they are for other Porsches. However you may want to try Stoddards or AA.
Rick_Eberle
Try these guys, CarClassic.biz. They list the 914, though it's out of stock at the moment.

Rick
smg914
WOW thanks Rick for the information on "classic car biz". A purest (aka CW) such as myself loves to know where to find new places to get this kind of stuff. By the way, I wonder is in this case "Out Of Stock" means they don't make stickers for the 914 yet?
JeffBowlsby
Interesting site for 914 decals!

Each year 914 has different decals...they would need several different sets to be accurate, which I hope they do.

AA has only a couple of decals, but thats the only other source I have ever seen.
mercdev
Right up the alley I was looking for, although I wish they had them in stock. Thanks bowlsby!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.