Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IPAD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
Andy when I use my Ipad (2) and try to post a responds most times it closes the page?
does not happen on any other site, is it some thing in your site that is not agree with the I Pad?

underthetire
Double click the home button, close out all the apps. Try again. Mine will do that when the memory get low. (you need the latest OS to do the double click)
GeorgeRud
How do you close out the apps? I've been using the fast reply without getting kicked out, but I have the same issue when I try to reply to a message.
oldschool
QUOTE(underthetire @ Feb 14 2012, 11:36 AM) *

Double click the home button, close out all the apps. Try again. Mine will do that when the memory get low. (you need the latest OS to do the double click)

Thanks man ....yeah i'm up to date
SirAndy
QUOTE(oldschool @ Feb 14 2012, 11:26 AM) *

Andy when I use my Ipad (2)

I-What? Pad-Who? confused24.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Feb 14 2012, 11:52 AM) *

How do you close out the apps? I've been using the fast reply without getting kicked out, but I have the same issue when I try to reply to a message.

Double click the home button, the open apps will appear at the bottom. Hold down on one of them, a little icon will show up. Tap the ones you want to close. This only works on the newer Ios i believe, my original one I had to download system to clear memory.
oldschool
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 14 2012, 12:17 PM) *

QUOTE(oldschool @ Feb 14 2012, 11:26 AM) *

Andy when I use my Ipad (2)

I-What? Pad-Who? confused24.gif

Sorry Andy my apple I Pad 2....it looks like some of the guys have a fix. I will give it a try..after I drop blink.gif my motor
McMark
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's because we have 8000 animated smileys on that page all trying to dance at the same time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.