Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 914 Transmission Gasket Sets Special Offer NEW Elring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
I have made a special purchase of 12 914 Transmission Gasket sets. They are $29.74 each plus shipping (+ Tax in CA). If you want one you can Email me or PM me or go to the following link, MEM Trans Gasket Set and order from Mid-Engine Mania. If you have any questions let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif
eric914
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Feb 14 2012, 12:00 PM) *

I have made a special purchase of 12 914 Transmission Gasket sets. They are $29.74 each plus shipping (+ Tax in CA). If you want one you can Email me or PM me or go to the following link, MEM Trans Gasket Set and order from Mid-Engine Mania. If you have any questions let me know.

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

Pelican has these for $35 with free shipping confused24.gif Yours are 29.74+13.44 shipping. Where is the special deal?
markb
QUOTE(eric914 @ Feb 14 2012, 02:11 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

Pelican has these for $35 with free shipping confused24.gif Yours are 29.74+13.44 shipping. Where is the special deal?

Pelican has a dollar amount you have to reach before you get free shipping. Jonathan refunds excess shipping, after he knows what shipping to you is. Believe me, it will come out less than Pelican for that item.
hwgunner
QUOTE(markb @ Feb 14 2012, 02:18 PM) *

QUOTE(eric914 @ Feb 14 2012, 02:11 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

Pelican has a dollar amount you have to reach before you get free shipping. Jonathan refunds excess shipping, after he knows what shipping to you is. Believe me, it will come out less than Pelican for that item.

Well I guess no good deed goes un-punished. Eric, Pelican will not ship a single gasket set for free. It says MAY qualify for free shipping. I can also do free shipping if you order enough. Pelicans threshold is $75.00 I think. Mine is about $45.00 depending on where the items are coming from. As for the shipping, I have been working on that and ALWAYS refund shipping when it costs less to ship than what was charged. In fact, I am taking time out from doing a couple refunds and figuring out the shipping issue on my site to post this. I guess I wish you would state facts instead of half truths. Please be my guest and try and order 1 gasket set from Pelican and see what the shipping is, in fact try to order 2 of them. We tried and they still charged shipping. It was less than what i charged but again, I always refund the extra shipping. In fact, the person that ordered one gasket set was charged $6.20 after his refund. (I fixed the shipping for the Continental US so it is $6.20 while handeling a phone call). Well Thanks everyone and have a great day.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
OK, this little issue with the shipping has been fixed. I have now added USPS as an option. This will bring the cost down on most items. thank you Eric for forcing the issue.
slothness
Yeah, I just ordered one from Pelican last week and had to pay for shipping.

Figures this comes 4 days later...damn. Well, I also needed a shift fork jig anyhow.
eric914
Thanks for the shipping clarification.

Just placed order for a set.

My apologies for the snippy response on shipping, I have purchased from Pelican many times always for more than a $100. Did not realize that the shipping fee was only waived above a certain threshold.

6freak
Ill take one

tryed to PM with no luck....Im prolly f n up somewhere

E-mail sent Thanks

MikeC smile.gif
hwgunner
Still have a couple more sets available. icon_bump.gif
Dr Evil
How many?
Dr Evil
I am interested in a dog teeth puller and alignment jig, too, if you can get them. I need to make a set to rent out.
arvcube
just ordered. thanks!
hwgunner
Just got 5 more and my distributor is out. They are in the Featured section of mid-enginemania.com.

jonathan
hwgunner
Dr Evil
Wrong, you had 4 and I just bought you out smile.gif

Thanks Jonathan.
hwgunner
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 14 2012, 06:01 PM) *

Thanks Jonathan.

Looks like Jeff beat you to one of them. Thanks guys. Goin' out tomorrow.

jonathan
hwgunner
JStroud
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Mar 14 2012, 07:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 14 2012, 06:01 PM) *

Thanks Jonathan.

Looks like Jeff beat you to one of them. Thanks guys. Goin' out tomorrow.

jonathan
hwgunner

Guess I barely made it before the evil Dr scooped them all up. happy11.gif

Thanks,
Jeff
zig-n-zag
My 2 gasket sets came today and

I won't be sending any syncros back, all keepers.

Mahalo GPR
hwgunner
QUOTE(zig-n-zag @ Mar 20 2012, 02:08 AM) *

My 2 gasket sets came today and

I won't be sending any syncros back, all keepers.

Mahalo GPR

Cool, thanks for the update.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
Got 4 more at the same price. Check out www.mid-enginemania.com.

jonathan
hwgunner
MrHyde
SWEEET!!! I'm on it
hwgunner
Just got a confirmation of 8 more on the way for the same price. They will be here next Wednesday. You can go to www.mid-enginemania.com and order them now if you like.

jonathan
hwgunner
Dr Evil
Cant find them on the site. I need a few sets. confused24.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 14 2012, 08:25 PM) *

Cant find them on the site. I need a few sets. confused24.gif

They are in the featured section and the part number is 91430090100. I pulled the site up and they were staring me in the face. Here is the link to the actual page.

Trans Gasket set link

beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Bought 4. Thanks smile.gif
hwgunner
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 15 2012, 09:34 AM) *

Bought 4. Thanks smile.gif

Still have 4 left.

jonathan beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.