Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question of Compatible wheels...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
So, i just had a 1978 924 carted off from my house, BUT, it has the aluminum/magnesium stocked 8-spoke wheels on there. I really do love the look of them. Then i have my 914 with the stock steel 5,5x15 wheels... Curious, would it be viable to take the stock 924 rims and put them on my 914? I love the look, but i'm not sure if they're 5x14, 5x15... etc...

I have a 4-lug setup. Maybe i should get some riviera wheels? or the 8-spoke aluminum empi wheels? I want to keep the stock bolt patter, and the stock wheels in case i should ever sell the car. Something about maintaining the value of the car if all the stock equipment is there...

thanks in advance biggrin.gif
Trekkor
I believe our cars use the 4x130mm bolt pattern while the 924/VW Rabbit/Scirroco/Jetta uses the 4x100.

Or is it the other way around? unsure.gif

Anyway, they don't fit as-is.

KT
Andyrew
What he said....

924 4x100

914 4x130...

924s 5x130.... but thats another story.....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brando @ Sep 6 2004, 08:15 PM)
So, i just had a 1978 924 carted off from my house, BUT, it has the aluminum/magnesium stocked 8-spoke wheels on there. I really do love the look of them. Then i have my 914 with the stock steel 5,5x15 wheels... Curious, would it be viable to take the stock 924 rims and put them on my 914? I love the look, but i'm not sure if they're 5x14, 5x15... etc...

I have a 4-lug setup. Maybe i should get some riviera wheels? or the 8-spoke aluminum empi wheels? I want to keep the stock bolt patter, and the stock wheels in case i should ever sell the car. Something about maintaining the value of the car if all the stock equipment is there...

thanks in advance biggrin.gif

elliot cannon has some nice black 8 spoke empis for sale in the classifieds. OC california
nebreitling
i have some riv's i'll sell you REAL cheap.

but, if i were you, i'd save my coin and get some fuchs.
nebreitling
Brado, per PM:
Brando
Woohoo! Those are sexy, just as i was thinking to paint them that two-tone as well.

Please reply my PM as per price, or email me: brando@ogsth.com biggrin.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(acox914 @ Sep 6 2004, 08:30 PM)

elliot cannon has some nice black 8 spoke empis for sale in the classifieds. OC california

Sold the empis today. Thanks for thinking of me Aaron.
Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.