Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold my 74 1.8 today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Levi
I sold it to the 1st looker, the guy drove 2 hours to see it and took it home, I kinda knew I had a buyer when he showd up pulling a tow dolly. I have to admit, it was sad to see it go
Now if I can sell my 74 2.0L..... wink.gif
beerchug.gif
BatAc
It was a roller I presume? Damn, just what I need for my '74. Where is Chattaroy???
Levi
QUOTE(BatAc @ Sep 6 2004, 09:52 PM)
It was a roller I presume? Damn, just what I need for my '74. Where is Chattaroy???

Huh??
It was my driver, I wanted to sell it to finance my 2.0L car, but I decided to sell it to.
Chattaroy is 20 miles North East of Spokane
Bruce Allert
Wow Levi. that's a big hard step! sad.gif I was contemplating doing the same a few weeks ago. I started working on the Punkin again this weekend, got it running nice (with the help of many on the board) smilie_pokal.gif and I'm changing my tune.
Good luck on whatever you're going to do.

Oh, BTW... That's a great portrait of your baby beer.gif

......b
Levi
Wow Levi. that's a big hard step!  I was contemplating doing the same a few weeks ago. I started working on the Punkin again this weekend, got it running nice (with the help of many on the board)

I know, but I don't have any local support, so I'm making room in my shop for winter, come next spring I'll look for a nice driver, I'm considering keeping the 73 "parts car" as a future V-8 conversion
red914
yes, keep the '73 for a V8 conversion! great idea!

so, the '57 chevy wagon deal fell through, eh? sorry to hear it.
Levi
QUOTE(red914 @ Sep 7 2004, 06:28 AM)
so, the '57 chevy wagon deal fell through, eh? sorry to hear it.

Well kinda, the owner wouldn't sell it for what I was willing at the time to pay for it, So I'll wait and see if they come down or I can step up.. sad.gif

I'm toying with the V-8 idea... idea.gif
beerchug.gif
red914
if you don't do it, you'll smack yourself in the head and say (all together now) "i coulda had a V8." now everyone groan...

me:chair:
Levi
QUOTE(red914 @ Sep 7 2004, 09:19 AM)
if you don't do it, you'll smack yourself in the head and say (all together now) "i coulda had a V8." now everyone groan...

me< chair.gif

your killin me.. biggrin.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif
Now get back to work, shit man put your old carb back on... cool_shades.gif smile.gif
beerchug.gif
red914
because dual webers are so much more manly! and i am learning new stuff, and that is part of the appeal of this new hobby( read: obsession, just ask my wife). besides, all the cool kids are doing it.

really, i can quit any time...
Levi
QUOTE(red914 @ Sep 7 2004, 09:42 AM)
because dual webers are so much more manly! and i am learning new stuff, and that is part of the appeal of this new hobby( read: obsession, just ask my wife). besides, all the cool kids are doing it.

really, i can quit any time...

Its all bullshit....Real Men Drive Chevy's... lol2.gif lol2.gif
beerchug.gif
red914
the last chevy i drove (owned) was a '76 vega station wagon wub.gif . but it was cool, cuz it was the GT package, so it had a two barrel carb cool_shades.gif . and it was yellow, so it was faster. :lol

sorry, Levi, i can't do a big car anymore. like i told you in spokane; i am driving one of two cars i have dreamed about since they came out. how lucky am i?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.