Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breakfast in the Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JimN73
Isn't it time for a Bay Area breakfast?

Max's. 2015 Crow Canyon Place, San Ramon. They have a large back room that we used last time.

Take the Crow Canyon Road exit from 580 in Castro Valley for a pleasant, almost country road, drive.

The 25th at 9:14.
Jeffs9146
I might make it if it is in san ramon!
McMark
San Ramon sounds closer to me! biggrin.gif
pt_700
i'd be in for a little drive out to san ramon. either date is ok.
SirAndy
QUOTE(JimN73 @ Feb 15 2012, 09:25 AM) *
San Ramon

Where's San Ramon?
confused24.gif
Jeffs9146
Dublin, san ramon then danvile going north on 680!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Feb 15 2012, 10:37 AM) *

Dublin, san ramon then danvile going north on 680!

Got it! beerchug.gif

Didn't we have a breakfast out there a few years ago? idea.gif

Anyways, looks like a nice drive, so yeah, i'm in ...
driving.gif
Cairo94507
I would be up for breakfast biggrin.gif Always enjoy seeing 914's and their owners.
JimN73
Max's. 2015 Crow Canyon Place, San Ramon. They have a large back room that we used last time.

Take the Crow Canyon Road exit from 580 in Castro Valley for a pleasant, almost country road, drive.

The 25th at 9:14?

MartyYeoman
I'm in.
Date? Place?
SirAndy
QUOTE(JimN73 @ Feb 15 2012, 12:23 PM) *

The 25th at 9:14?

smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
Edited the first post to make it official!
Dave_Darling
Sorry, I am not available that weekend.

--DD
JimN73
Thanks, Mark.

Is there a way to keep the time sensitive threads on the first page. Right now there's an event in Hershey coming up, drives in the PNW and a Florida event and this - they're all slipping down a page or so a day unless someone bumps or responds.

thanks,
dem
Assuming my car is not disassembled (you never know)

or

I don't have a broken limb (also not in the realm of unpossibility!)

I'm in!
Mike Bellis
I'm in!
dlkawashima
Bummer, would like to catch up with some of the Disco Bay crew, but I won't be able to make this one.
Cairo94507
Max's is a great spot.
JimN73
anybody else. less than 10 so far, excluding Mike and Andy's fairer halfs
Sea Dragon 914
I'll see if I can make it.

QUOTE(JimN73 @ Feb 17 2012, 04:29 PM) *

anybody else. less than 10 so far, excluding Mike and Andy's fairer halfs

JStroud
I should be able to make it, chowtime.gif the 74 should be able to make it too. driving.gif

Jeff
MartyYeoman
icon_bump.gif
EdwardBlume
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
EdwardBlume
JimN73
Rob, does a double post with smiley faces mean that you'll be there?
JimN73
there's still room.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(JimN73 @ Feb 19 2012, 06:21 PM) *

Rob, does a double post with smiley faces mean that you'll be there?

EdwardBlume
Just kidding. I will be there with a kid or two.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(RobW @ Feb 22 2012, 06:45 PM) *

Just kidding. I will be there with a kid or two.

piratenanner.gif
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
chowtime.gif
dem
I was thinking I was gonna wash my car this time.. but I've caught a cold. So it's still gonna be dusty. smile.gif

JimN73
Just had some rust repair and dent removal finished, looks almost as good as it did when I painted it 5 years ago.
jeffdon
Count me in!
JimN73
Reservation for tomorrow at about 10. Meet in the parking lot at about 9 :14 for the usual 45 minutes of BS and car talk.
SirAndy
QUOTE(JimN73 @ Feb 24 2012, 12:34 PM) *
Reservation for tomorrow at about 10. Meet in the parking lot at about 9 :14 for the usual 45 minutes of BS and car talk.

driving.gif
JStroud
Had to change a radiator in the wife's truck this afternoon, so didn't get a chance to shine up the 914, but the wife and I will be there. chowtime.gif driving.gif

Jeff
EdwardBlume
Only 10? There's more 914s out here! Calling out you east bay bloats! biggrin.gif
Jeffs9146
I am planning on attending with Lennies914 but I am still evaluating my oil leak and whether I should do it or not! Any input is welcome on my problem below!

See this thread if you are curious!

Thread
Sea Dragon 914
I'll be there between 9:14 and 9:30 with my son. Have to drop my daughter off at lessons at 9:00.

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Feb 24 2012, 08:36 PM) *

I am planning on attending with Lennies914 but I am still evaluating my oil leak and whether I should do it or not! Any input is welcome on my problem below!

Thread

Mike Bellis

Thread

Bring extra oil... biggrin.gif
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Feb 24 2012, 09:33 PM) *

Thread

Bring extra oil... biggrin.gif

LOL lol-2.gif

Thats what I told Lennie I was going to do!
Valy
might be there if I wake up on time wink.gif
Valy
Anyone has a 2.0L exhaust hanger he's willing to sell?
SirAndy
One last beer3.gif and then i'll go to gint2.gif so i can get up early tomorrow and driving.gif to the 914 chowtime.gif ...
dem
I think I'm recovered enough from my cold, so I'll be there with my dusty car!
Mike Bellis
Only about an hour before the 914 breakfast starts! WAKE UP!!!

I think I'll relax a little since I'm only 5 blocks away... biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
So this was a well attended event - Lot's of fun to meet and talk with fellow 914 addicts and see our cars in the wild - Here are 13 of them together....

Click to view attachment
JimN73
It was a good event, I'm glad that everyone could make it. I counted 27 people, including women and children. And 13 cars. l

Weather was perfect, a little cool but clear.

The breakfast was good and the service a little slow. It's interesting and unfortunate that so many places will take orders in a reasonable way but lose track of where the food goes when it comes out of the kitchen.

A couple of guys had real cameras so we should get some good pictures.

SirAndy
QUOTE(JimN73 @ Feb 25 2012, 12:21 PM) *
we should get some good pictures.

Not from me, i only have crappy cell-phone pics ...

driving.gif

JStroud
It was great seeing everyone, and their cars. Got to meet some new people, and saw a few familiar faces. It was the first event I'd been to with that many 914s there.
Can't wait till Monterey piratenanner.gif

Jeff
jeeperjohn56
I had a real camera, but need help posting,Ill get my son to post later. It was nice seeing everyone early this morning, Jeffs914/6 sounded and looked nice. looking forward to Monterey, hope to see everyone there. John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.