Hello all potential new riders! Here is what I am offering:
I am currently considering investing some cash into tooling for restoring bikes and cars. Looking for someone interested in building a Bobber or Cafe style Racer. I think this would be great for someone on a budget that may even need to pay/purchase parts as the project goes along. I am 30 yrs old and getting a little tired of the Corporate management lifestyle. My business model will focus around involving the customer in their project, possibly even a little hands on. I would like you to ride away & show your bike and be able to tell people that you built it. ( or at least had a hand in it.) But the most important thing is I would like to build things that are affordable for the average working man. Who cares about bikes that millionaires are having built on TV. I am open to any and all bike projects at this time. My father is retired and will be helping in this project, combined we have more than enough hand tools for any job. I am extremely resourceful and can find/learn anything we need. I can do paint, motor rebuilds, what ever is needed. I have an interior guy for seats, a Fab shop that will perform my major welds/Fabrication for now.
So maybe you are not the most handy, don't have the time, on an extreme budget, or whatever the reason and you want a cool bike to ride; Lets see if we can make a deal. My first few projects will be non profit; I'll only charge you what it cost to make. We can spend as little as a few hundred bucks in mods or as much as you want. I'll even help to locate, and pickup if needed, a cheep project bike and could have you rolling down the road on something super cool for under $2000..!!
Here is a few bikes that would be fairly cheep to build and a pic of a stock bike that would be ideal to start with. ( I didn't make theses bikes, just examples.)
I am currently restoring a Ski boat I grew up on and a Porsche 914.

Thanks for your time, hopefully there are some guys out there I can help. Love to do a him and hers project where you and your girl could customize your own bikes; you could pick out your own parts, she could have her parts powder coated pink or whatever. Get creative!! How cool would that be to have matching bikes to ride to the bar together.

Andrew
call or email anytime

Keywords: bobber cafe yamaha suzuki crusier chopper street bike cb750 honda 750 650 racer

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!