heres a link to a video about the car look! http://www.yourdiscovery.com/video/ultimate-cars-racers-porsche-917/ This car was called the #1 race car of all time and set the lemans world record.IM just testing the waters on my PORSCHE 917 Lemans Kit car one of the rarest cars in the world the last one sold for 3.4 million ! dont be a hatter and flag this car is rediclous custom interior custom sound sytem 2 MA 800 watt amps aftermarket Planet audio speakers 10" sub in box leds Alpine MP3 Ipod hook up Back up camera custom exhuast the list goes on and on tons of reciepts street legal with collector Plates 4 speed trans this is truly a on of a kind car when was the last time u saw one driving around this car gets so much attention its what we call a Attention whore people follow me video take photos always yelling omg nice cars girls ... well u know .... asking 30,000 Obo or looking at trades plus cash text me at 360 775 0667 thanks
possible trades M5 EVO Sti and cash

key words porsche 914 917 924 911 944 carrera exotic ferrari lamborghini vintage collector car race car kit car replica

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!