Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Reno Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Last month was so much fun but it's time to get the plans together for the March get-together!

The March Reno Porsche Family Reunion - March 10th 9am till we are all gone...

Joe's Diner - 6350 So. Virginia Street, Reno Nevada... Corner of Neil Road and So. Virginia.
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Three weeks from today! The March Reno Porsche Family Reunion is coming up! Shine 'em up guys!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

March 10th! The March Reno Porsche Family Reunion! Come on, you know you want to come! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Don't be a shmoe! Eat at Joe's! March 10th... Bring the family and meet the gang!
ConeDodger

Fantastic weather! Bring 'em out guys! The March Reno Porsche Family Reunion! March 10th - 9am till we are all gone! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Two weeks away! See you at the March Reno Porsche Family Reunion... Breakfast with Champions!
EdwardBlume
Ladies week in Reno. Don't ask don't tell applies. lol-2.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RobW @ Feb 25 2012, 03:02 PM) *

Ladies week in Reno. Don't ask don't tell applies. lol-2.gif

Yup! And the Mustang Ranch Brothel is 20 minutes out of Sparks for you frisky boys...

I'd post link but apparently, they didn't pay the renewal on their website! av-943.gif

Not that I'd ever go there Yopu... sad.gif
biosurfer1
Looks like I'll make this...same day as my fiance's wedding shower so I'm getting out of town:)
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 27 2012, 02:03 PM) *

Looks like I'll make this...same day as my fiance's wedding shower so I'm getting out of town:)

Well there goes the neighborhood! biggrin.gif Brett, will you need a place to stay?
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Time to get your grub on! The March Reno Porsche Family Reunion is a week and a day or so away! Got to get some 914's down there!
biosurfer1
Dont think so...not sure if i'll stay the night or make it a day trip. Its actually pretty reasonable for a day trip
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

A week and a day! The March Reno Porsche Family Reunion is just around the corner... Shine 'em up! The weather is doing the same!
ConeDodger

Just a week away! The March Reno Porsche Family Reunion - March 10th 9am till ? Joe's Diner South Virginia at Niel Road. See you there!
biosurfer1
Just because Rob was nice enough to put both our cars in this thread, both Justin and I will be coming:)

We're staying the night at the Nugget Friday night if anyone cares to help "support" the local economy with us at the craps table.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 6 2012, 01:23 PM) *

Just because Rob was nice enough to put both our cars in this thread, both Justin and I will be coming:)

We're staying the night at the Nugget Friday night if anyone cares to help "support" the local economy with us at the craps table.

Dude! You do know Rand works for the Peppermill. biggrin.gif

Your taking the food right off the poor guys table!
biosurfer1
If my past results are any indication, I'm putting a nice steak, fine wine, sterling silver flatware and a pile of cash on his table:D
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 7 2012, 11:14 AM) *

If my past results are any indication, I'm putting a nice steak, fine wine, sterling silver flatware and a pile of cash on his table:D

Yes but the Nugget isn't owned by the Peppermill!

Are you guys coming in Friday or staying Saturday? I will come and meet you...

Never mind... I just reread your post. I will come and meet you guys Friday. Let me know when you get in.
ConeDodger

Bring on the dancing girls! The Reno Porsche Family Reunion is tomorrow! See you there! Joe's Diner 9am...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.